30 January 2017

History suggests Australia could be left behind by the next industrial revolution

By having more egalitarian policies towards

  • suffrage
  • education
  • land policy

today's successful countries, including Australia, became what they are today.

But we can't afford to rest on our laurels: this previous success is in danger:
Home ownership rates are falling and many are shut out of the market. There are substantial funding gaps between private and public schools and we are slipping in global education rankings.




2 Comments:

Blogger funloanfirm said...

My name is Mrs. Lucinda Gregory. I live in Australia
and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him,he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a
loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Lucinda Gregory that refer you to him. contact Mr. Abdallah
via email:(Abdallah.afandi@financier.com)

17:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fantastic blog I have ever seen. I didn’t find this kind of information till now. Thank you so much for sharing this information. For more information visit


www.golden-slot.com

09:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home